5 Unique (Socially-Distanced) Hilton Head Beach Activities
September, October, April, and May are the best months to make a reservation at Goode Vacation Rentals. There are generally fewer crowds, and the weather is almost always the perfect temperature. Take advantage of the prime circumstances and get ready for some Hilton Head Beach activities the whole family can enjoy while maintaining a safe distance from other people.
5 Hilton Head Beach Activities to Enjoy from a Distance
Oodles of beach fun await near your Hilton Head vacation rental. Reading, sunbathing, playing catch, tossing a frisbee, and swimming are classic ways to spend some time soaking in UV rays at the beach. Consider expanding your sun-day, fun-day repertoire to include these fantastic Hilton Head beach day activities.
- Check out some Hilton Head kayak rentals at local outfitters. Treat yourselves to a few hours exploring the Atlantic Coast and getting your daily dose of exercise.
- Host a sandcastle contest with friends and family. Bury loved ones in the sand. Or, combine the two and turn each other into buried sand sculptures like a mermaid or a fish.
- Try your hand at some Hilton Head surfing and sign up for a few lessons. However, if you’d prefer to take things slow, perhaps a SUP board rental from Outside Hilton Head is more your speed.
- When was the last time you flew a kite? You can easily pick out a kite at a shop like Coligny Kite & Flag Co. Now’s your chance to rekindle some childhood nostalgia and introduce the kiddos to the joys of watching those colors soar.
- Have a perfect day at a Hilton Head beach and pack a picnic full of delightfully fresh produce, sandwiches, or anything else your heart desires.
Hilton Head Beachfront Rentals for Your Oceanic Getaway
Treat yourself to a luxurious vacation rental in Hilton Head, SC, this coming fall, and take advantage of our exclusive specials. Our pristine beaches and picturesque coastline are perfect for your well-deserved getaway. For more information on making a reservation, please give us a call at 843-681-9325.